汉翻英

时间:2025-01-27 23:37:11编辑:阿奇

英文歌曲中文翻译

Few days before he turned 80
他八十岁生日前不久
He was sitting out back in a rocker
一天坐在午后的摇椅
He said, what you been up to lately
他向我问起我的近况
I told him chasing a dollar
我说我正在赚点小钱

And in between sips of coffee
在他喝着咖啡的间隙
He poured this wisdom out
向我倾倒了他的智慧
Said if you want my two cents on making a dollar count
他说 如果你想在谋财之路上听取一点我的建议

Buy dirt
那就买些泥土
Find the one you can't live without
找到你生命里不可缺少的唯一
Get a ring, let your knee hit the ground
给她买枚戒指 向她单膝跪地
Do what you love but call it work
做你所爱的事情 将它变成你的职业
And throw a little money in the plate at church
每个礼拜在教堂的盘里留下一点零钱
Send your prayers up and your roots down deep
记得时常向天祈祷 把你的根深深扎进地里
Add a few limbs to your family tree


英文歌曲中文翻译

In my pocket(在我口袋中,可能翻译成“我的所有”可能比较有意味一点)
Among the many muted faces
许多沉默中脸
You try to find me in the spaces
你尝试在太空(空间)中寻找我
You´re drawn to my song
你描绘了我的歌
You only move to keep from sinking
你只从沉迷中出来
You close your eyes as if you´re thinking
你闭上了眼睛仿佛你正在思考
Afraid all along
一直在害怕着
That in my eyes you´re so revealing
那在我的眼中一露无遗
you´ll find what you´re needing
你会发现你的所求
[Chorus]
副歌
Nothing but pennies in my pocket
在我口袋里只有零钱(便士相当于我们的毛票吧)
Nothing but faith to keep me warm
只有信念使我感到温暖
Well, baby, then I would be broke without it
好了,宝贝,接下来我要摒弃它而爆发了
Tell me, how much for your love
告诉我,你的爱要多少(钱)
Slip my heart in your back pocket
让我的心溜到了你的后袋
All I got to keep you warm
用我的全部去使你感到温暖
So baby don't leave me here without it
所以宝贝带着它离开我
Tell me, how much for your love
Hoping the melody will leave you
希望这曲调会离开你
You walk to where I might not see you
你去到一个我不能看到你的地方
Reach out to the wind
随风而走
Looking to catch it for a minute
抓住来看一会
But just to hold it not be in it
不过只能看不要被卷入其中
I´ve been where you´ve been
我踏着你的足迹(直译:我去过你去过的地方)
Cause some how I´m so afraid the love
因为我还是那么害怕这份爱
Will reveal what you´re made of
会显露出你的本性(made of 是以什么材料做的意思)


谁能帮我翻译一下这几个句子?汉译英。

权为民所用,情为民所系,利为民所谋 The government must function by the mandate of the people, empathize with the feelings of the people, and work for the well-being of the people.
虚心使人进步,骄傲使人落后modesty helps one go forward, whereas conceit makes one lag behind
结果第二天又阴又冷,下了一整天大雨The second day was cold and dark,raining all day long.
他们进来时,我们正坐在桌子旁We were sitting at the table when they came in.
q前面两个是在网上搜的,觉得翻译的很不错就拿来用了,希望您满意!


帮我翻译下下面五句话!汉译英

1. 恋爱中的女人对别人的批评是觉察不到的。
Women in Love is imperceptible with the criticism of others.

2. 好几个村庄因大雪而与外界隔绝。
Several villages have Been isolated By the heavy snowfall.

3. 太阳能电池可以把阳光的能量转化为电能。
Solar cells can convert sunlight energy into electricity.

4. 那个国家的地震对当地的旅游经济造成了很大的影响。
That country's earthquake made a great deal of influenceon on the local tourist economy.

5. 我们应该立即采取行动,防止此类悲剧再次发生。
We should take immediate action to prevent such tragedies from happening again.


上一篇:索爱m608c

下一篇:没有了